Chef de Partie
(Full Time Role)
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 8am – late, 7 days a week, Flame Restaurant was established in 2013 and is a vibrant, eclectic and licensed restaurant in the centre of Belfast.
With an Asador Grill and Tandoor oven on site, we offer a dynamic ‘east meets west’ food offering and we also have an extensive and modern cocktail list.
We are a group of friendly, hard-working and passionate people with a belief that the customer comes first, and we are now seeking like-minded professionals to join our happy team.
Purpose of role
The Chef de Partie is responsible for preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within a specialist area.
They will also be required to adhere to all relevant legislative guidelines regarding food safety standards, including HACCP and COSHH.
- Food qualification (level 2 or above)
- Positive mindset, a great attitude and a willingness to learn
- A genuine interest and love of food, especially Asian Fusion
- At least two years’ experience working as a commis chef in a similar environment
- Eligible to work and live in the UK in line with UK Legislation
- Ability to work nights, weekends and bank holidays
- One years’ experience working in a similar role as Chef de Partie
- Food safety certificate (level 3 or above)
- First Aid Certificate/Appointed Persons Certificate
- Pastry skills
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Flame Restaurant is an equal opportunities employer
Food qualification (level 3 or above), Positive mindset, A genuine interest and love of food